Pinterest is a great way to gain brand exposure and get people to your website, but getting started can be quite difficult. Why not try my 5 Minute Pinterest Marketing? Feel free to share these with your friends and colleagues.
Marketing on Twitter should not be complicated and take hours. That is why I compiled this 5 Minute Twitter Marketing Plan which has been shared and pinned by thousands. Feel free to share your social media marketing plans and we will share it on our website!
One of the biggest complaints of busy business people, when it comes to social media is they simply don’t have time to do social media. On the other hand as a social media specialist, one of the biggest downfalls that I see, is that those who are participating in social media are most often than not, not succeeding because they don’t have a strategy.
When I was working back at Bluewire Media I developed the 5 Minute Marketing Plans to combat this exact issue. Here are is my personal 5 Minute Instagram Marketing Strategy.
Hi, I’m Joshua – Digital Content Manager for Super Power Digital. I have a bit of knowledge with online security and dealing with malicious software. With the recent viral scam on Facebook, I decided to share some of that knowledge.
You have probably seen a post like the one pictured above show up on your Facebook feed in the past few days, perhaps you have been tagged in one, or worse, your account has spammed all of your friends causing some of them to fall victim to the lure of a free Bunnings Gift Card.
The problem is your friends will never see that card, because its a scam. A scam designed to get your personal information to people who want to charge your phone account and bombard you with malicious software such as toolbars and free “virus” scanners.
DON’T DESPAIR! Here at Super Power Digital we have written this quick guide about what to do, and what not to do when faced with this scam.
Let’s start with what NOT to do: Don’t click the link… ever!
If you are ever unsure of something, ask another person or Google it. A quick google of “Bunnings voucher giveaway Facebook” resulted in the first 10 pages warning of the scam. The first page on the list was the official Bunnings page with this message.
What to Do: If you have clicked the link, it’s vital you take the following steps.
1. Delete all of the Bunnings Scam Posts off your Timeline.
2. Get a Malware scanner. (not a virus scanner) I personally recommend Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. It’s free and easy to use. Click here to go to their page.
3. Run a full system scan.
4. Once the scan is complete it will ask if you wish to quarantine the malware, click yes.
5. Change your Facebook password.
So what to do now your computer is free of Malware and your Facebook account is secure? Why not help spread the word about these scams by telling your friends, or sharing this article.
Until next time, stay safe online!
When asked “do you have a LinkedIn profile” many of you confidentially say yes. But when I ask “so what do you do on LinkedIn”; well I usually get the responses “I occasionally update my profile” or “I read messages when I get them”.
LinkedIn is not just a mini website with a page all about you and the ability to check messages that people send you. LinkedIn is a CRM (customer relationship manager) and when used correctly a major sales and customer acquisition tool. Here are my tips to ramping up your LinkedIn activity and seeing results.
1. Know why you are on LinkedIn
There is no use being on LinkedIn if you don’t know why you are on it. It is important with any digital strategy to have a goal and one that is time bound. For example my goal is gain $40,000 in work referred through linkedIn by the end of the year. Your’s could build your network connections to 500 by the end of the year. You must have a goal so you can devise the right plan on how to achieve it.
2. Put it in your calendar
One of my number one recommendations is to set aside 5 minutes a day to your LinkedIn Strategy. It is ok if you skip a couple of days here are there it does not matter but it is important to make it a priority and a part of your marketing calendar.
3. Need a strategy? Why not use mine!
– Check your messages and respond to them.
– Respond to invitation requests. Try not to be too picky. You wouldn’t make your website only visible to a segment of the market, so why do it with your LinkedIn account. Usually if they have asked to connect with you on LinkedIn there is a reason why.
– With everyone you accept send them a message straight away. Stuck for what to say? View their profile and see what they do and if you have any connections or groups in common. I also make a point to ask why they chose to connect with you. This can sprout a conversation about your services and soon you have a potential lead.
– Share a piece of content on your LinkedIn profile and any appropriate LinkedIn groups you are connected to. This will help remind people that you are still around, reinforce your speciality, drive traffic back to your website and grow your leads.
– Send a message to one of your contacts Whether it is to congratulate a friend on a new job or to set up a meeting with a potential lead it is important to make contact with at least one person.
Have any questions or would like a one on one session. Simply send us a message via our contact form and we will organise something with you to get you ahead of the game.