Here at Super Power Digital we are always discovering new plugins to enhance our clients websites. Here are a couple of Free WordPress plugins that we simply can’t live without.
To install these plugins onto your website, simply log into your WordPress Website, click Plugins on the right hand panel of your dashboard, click Add New and in the search panel type the name of the plug in. Simply click activate and then it is all yours. Enjoy!
1. Google XML Sitemaps is an absolute must for your website. This plugin will automatically generate the site map for your website making it easier for your website to index. If you plan on submitting your sitemap to Google this plugin also makes it really easy. Simply go to the plug in and hit edit to see the address of your site map (usually http://www.yourwebsite.com.au/sitemap.xml).
2. All in One SEO Pack is a great alternative to a SEO tool if your WordPress website does not include one. This is by far the best plug in for Search Engine Optimisation that we have ever come across and we ensure that it is on most (if not all) of our clients websites.
3. Redirection is another must for your website especially if you have your website recently rebuilt. This simple to use WordPress plugin allows you to easily manage website page directions. It lets you know how many of your pages are coming up with 404 errors so you can easily diagnose them and set up redirection to other pages on your WordPress website.
4. Google Analytics makes it beyond easy to install your Google analytics tracking code on to all the pages of your website. Just activate the plugin and then paste the UA code into the plugin. It is a simple as that!
5. Fancier Author Box is an ideal plugin if you have a lot of authors contributing to content on your website. The author box shows an image of the author and also includes their mini biography and social media contact details. It is super simple to use and extremely flexible.
If you have something to sell on your website, you have likely hit the dilemma of how to seamlessly integrate PayPal into your WordPress website. We had a similar issue until we stumbled upon a plugin that makes the integration extremely simple and saves us a considerable amount of time.
With the plugin Nice PayPal Button Lite you can simply enter in your PayPal email details and currency and then you can very simply start charging for products and services right from posts or pages in your WordPress Dashboard.
Here is an example of the code:
[nicepaypallite name=”HYDROTHERAPY FOR CHRONIC DISEASES COURSES Townsville APA/ESSA” amount=”295.00″] APA/ESSA
Here is an example of how it looks:
How to download this plugin
To download this plugin simply login to your WordPress Dashboard > click on Plugins and from the side menu that appears click Add New > in the search field type “Nice PayPal Button Lite“> select it from the list and then click Install Now.
Once it has been installed, be sure to activate the plugin, which you will be prompted to do when it has downloaded. To set up your PayPal account on this plugin go to Settings on your WordPress Dashboard and then select Nice PayPal Button Lite.
Is there a great plugin that you think we should know about it? Drop us a line or simply comment on this post.