During the development of the ClayTech website we were asked to include video introductions of some of the selected products. Super Power Digital recommended ClayTech include a logo reveal header slide to the videos to introduce the products and to improve the brand awareness.
- The video had to be water related.
- Logo had to be clear when seen in the final frame
- Relevant music had to be found and purchased
- All videos to be edited and then uploaded to YouTube and the website
We were honoured to be contacted by our advertising partner Moonlighting to design the e-newsletter for the Audi Red Boot Rally. The Audi Red Boot Rally is an ‘amazing-race’ style rally with up to 24 teams participating travelling in convoy along the drive route. Teams have the opportunity to drive some of Audi’s most impressive superior performance cars for the duration of the rally. Funds from the Rally will go towards supporting Ronald McDonald House South East Queensland.
- 2x Content panels for important information about the Rally
- Video needs to be clickable and open in a new window
- Image gallery from the previous year to be clickable
- Analytics to be available after the successful delivery of the e-newsletter
The Brisbane Golf Club delivers an E-Newsletter to their female members called The Red Tees and was looking for a new look to accompany their new website design.
The Brisbane Golf Club wanted the design to be similar to The Deane Report but with minor colour and formatting changes.
- Designed in InDesign
- Developed in HTML
- Built in Campaign Monitor
The Deane Report monthly e-newsletter is an important newsletter for the members of the Brisbane Golf Club which includes all of the latest information about events and information about the Brisbane Golf Club. The Deane Report was the first of the E-Newsletters to be re-designed and send to members.
The brief from Brisbane Golf Club was simple. They wanted a large feature article with a small snippet of text designed to drive conversions back to the website. They wanted a calendar on the e-newsletter which when clicked would take you to the even information on the website. There also needed to be an archive area which gave links to the previous e-newsletters.
- Designed in Adobe InDesign
- Calendar is custom coded
- HTML coding
- E-Newsletter sent via Campaign Monitor
Brisbane Golf Club is fast becoming one of the most talked about and improved golf courses in Australia. Influenced over time by designers including Carnegie Clarke in 1904, Dr Alistar Mackenzie in 1926 and more recently Ross Watson, the 18 Hole Championship Course creates a unique golfing experience that can’t be found anywhere else.
The brief submitted currently has the following requirements:
- All services to be featured on the website
- Members Area Access
- “Hole by Hole” summary of the course
- Cutting Edge Design
- Current Events Schedule
- Fully Responsive & Retina
- Parallax Design
- Dynamic Local Weather Display
- Full Social Media Integration
As the site is a work in progress, a preview is currently unavailable. To view the current BGC Website click here
Dr Tai Smith is a highly regarded Opthalmologist based in Brisbane. Dr Tai was looking for a website that would showcase the services he offers and also provided the PDF documentation potential clients would need to get the approval to see him. Dr Tai also wanted the website to feature a before and after area.
- Fully Responsive & Retina
- HTML5 / CSS3
- Font Awesome Icon Pack Enabled
- Google Fonts Enabled
- Visual Shortcode Editor